This website is operated by Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited or its affiliates and has been created for your information, education, entertainment and communication.
You should read the full Site Terms and Conditions so you know what is available through this site and what your obligations and rights are when you access and use this site. By becoming a member, you are taken to consent to the Site Terms and Conditions. In summary, the Site Terms and Conditions provide that:
By joining Huggies, you agree to receive regular email newsletters with information and articles relevant to your baby (including exclusive Club member competitions and special discount offers) and that from time to time we may invite you to take part in our research. You can unsubscribe at any time.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the ‘Win a 6 Month Supply of Huggies Products’ Promotion (Promotion) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Promotion commences on 1 October 2015 at 00:01 am NZST and closes on 31 December 2016 at 23.59 pm NZST (Promotion Period).
3. The Promoter is Kimberly-Clark New Zealand, a division of Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited ACN 000 332 333, 86 Plunket Avenue, Manukau City, Manukau 2104, New Zealand (postal address: PO Box 97347, Manukau City, Manukau 2241, New Zealand).
4. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who are members of the Huggies® Baby Club or Huggies® Mum to Be Club (Huggies® Club Members). Entrants who are not already Huggies® Club Members can join online at www.huggies.co.nz. Persons less than 18 years of age and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, or agencies or companies associated with the conduct of this Promotion, are ineligible to enter.
5. To enter the Promotion (Entry) the entrant must during the Promotion Period:
(1) log onto www.huggies.co.nz/promotions (Promotion Website);
(2) click on the ‘Win a 6 Month Supply of Huggies Products’ Promotion link on the Promotion Website;
(3) accurately enter all personal information into the online entry form for the Promotion;
(4) agree to the Conditions of Entry by selecting the “I agree to the Conditions of Entry” check box; and
(5) click on ‘Enter Promotion’.
6. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
7. A maximum of one (1) Entry may be submitted per Huggies® Club Member per week during the Promotion Period.
8. There will be five (5) prizes. Each prize consists of 42 vouchers for Huggies Nappies (convenience size packs) redeemable at supermarkets, Huggies Baby Wipes (8 pop-up tubs and 6×160s refill packs), 12 packs of Huggies change mats and 6 packs of Little Swimmers Swim Pants (a Prize).
9. There will be five (5) prize draws during the Promotional Period, one for each Draw Period. The date of each Draw Period is set out below together with the Draw Dates for each.
10. Each Draw Period is as set out below (with each Draw Period commencing at 12.01 and ending on 23.59):
11. Each Prize is valued at $921.06 RRP each. The total Prize pool is up to a maximum of $3684.21 RRP. The value of the Prize is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion Period and based upon the recommended retail prices at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize after that date.
12. The Prize (including any unused portion) cannot be transferred, exchanged, replaced or redeemed for cash. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied by a winner. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the Prize with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a Prize is unavailable).
13. The winner of the Prize will be notified in writing by email within 3 days of the entries being drawn, and the winner’s name will also be published on the Promotion Website.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of Entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the Entry process, or who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for any lost or misdirected Entries.
17. Any Entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service (as determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter) will be void.
18. The Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the Prize and these Conditions of Entry.
19. The Promoter has no control over internet or mobile telephone communications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for any reason.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any Prize is the responsibility of the winner.
21 To the maximum extent permissible by law, the Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
22. If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Conditions of Entry, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject however to any directions given by any applicable gaming authorities.
® Registered Trademark Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
© KCWW | Kimberly-Clark Australia & New Zealand.