Super Fruity Jelly
Category: baby care
Keywords: baby care, picky eaters
The kids can help make these, create their own fruit mixes, which will encourage them to eat them up at the end!
- 1 Packet jelly crystals
- 200 ml boiling water
- 250 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- Fruit pieces (fresh, tinned or frozen)
- Dissolve jelly crystals in boiling water.
- Stir in the orange juice to make up the required volume recommended on the packet.
- Put fruit pieces into individual dishes and pour the jelly over the top.
- Cover and refrigerate.
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...