Rusks for Babies with Allergies
Category: baby care
Keywords: baby care
These rusks help with introducing taste to babies who has a severe milk allergy and feeding difficulties. A nice treat that helps with teething as well!
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup Nuttelex (milk free butter)
- 2 tablespoons of puree vegetable or fruit
- Combine all ingredients to form a stiff dough, add a little water if needed.
- Roll into 6cm fingers and place on a lined baking tray.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until lightly browned.
- Leave to cool and store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...