Papaya banana and pear puree
Category: baby care
Keywords: baby care, early nutrition, getting started, picky eaters
Entice fussy eaters with this colourful combination. A spoonful of vanilla yoghurt will help the medicine go down! For infants who start solids prior to 6 months old, cooking fruits is really a good idea. Cooking fruits breaks them down and makes them easier for bub to digest.
1. Chop up ingredients into quarters
2. Place ingredients in a large saucepan with 1 cup of water.
3. Place saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer. Cook until ingrediants are tender, about 1 hour.
4. Strain mixture through a sieve and place solids into the bowl of a food processor (set aside liquid to use for other recipes!).
5. Process mixture until pureed.
6. Let cool completely before using.
7. Serve with spoonful of vanilla yogurt
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...