Category: baby care
Keywords: baby care, early nutrition, getting started, start solids
This is an easy and nutritious meal that you can make in minutes, lots of healthy veggies. Great for mums on the go!
- 250ml chicken stock (unsalted / reduced salt)
- 100g couscous
- Butter (unsalted)
- 1/2 an onion, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 2-3 small tomatoes, skinned seeds removed and chopped
- Cooked meat (leftover chicken/lamb from roasts, etc)
- Bring stock to the boil and pour over the couscous.
- Stir and leave until the couscous has absorbed the stock.
- In the meantime, melt butter in a saucepan and sauté the onion,
- Add zucchini, sauté, then add tomato and cook until all soft.
- Fluff the couscous up and add the veggie mix to it along with the meat.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...