Fish, Potato and Spinach Puree
Category: baby care
Keywords: baby care, early nutrition, iron, essential fatty acids
A nutrient packed food for growing babies. This dish is great as it adds in fish and 2 great veggies!
- 1 large potato chopped coarsely
- 1 and a half cups water
- 100g firm white fish fillets chopped coarsely (checking for bones)
- 30g baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup extra water
- Place potato and water in pan and bring to boil. Cook until tender, and then strain.
- Return the liquid to same pan with fish and spinach, boil uncovered until fish is cooked through.
- Drain, and then push potato through a sieve. Blend until smooth, add fish and spinach and blend again until smooth, stir in extra water to finish.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...