Fish Carrots and Orange
Category: baby care
Keywords: baby care, essential fatty acids
Great recipe that adds in fish to two yummy veggies. Add in other veggies like potatoes or apples for a different variation!
- 1 large carrot peeled and sliced
- 1 med potato peeled and diced
- 1 med piece white fish (no bones)
- Juice of 1 orange
- 60g grated mild cheddar cheese
- Boil or steam potato and carrot until soft.
- Place fish in a microwave safe dish, pour over the orange juice, top with grated cheese.
- Cover, leave an air vent and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Add veggies to the fish and juices and blend to a puree of the desired consistency.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...