Creme of Fruits
Category: baby care
Keywords: baby care, breakfast cereals, early nutrition, picky eaters
This recipe for baked creme of fruits is absolutely delicious! Not only nutritionally beneficial its yummy for your little one.
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1 small very ripe pear (preferably organic)
- Peel and slice banana lengthways.
- Place in oven tray.
- Peel and quarter the pear and place beside banana.
- Sprinkle a little cinnamon over and place in pre-heated oven (160 deg c)
- Once cooked puree together with a little breastmilk or formula.
- Can thicken with baby rice if desired
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...