Baby Teething – Tooth Tips
So now you’ve worked out how to take care of your children’s teeth the question is how do you encourage them to eat healthy foods that are good for their teeth? Of course some sweets are unavoidable; any parent who has had to do the grocery shopping with children can probably confirm this. They are fine in moderation but don’t forget to give their teeth a thorough clean afterwards.
What are some fun snacks that they can have that are healthy too? Here are a few of our ideas that we give to our children but we’d love to hear about your ideas in our topic called Dental Care and Tooth Tips on the Huggies Forum, or maybe you’ve got a tip for other mums on how to make brushing teeth easier and fun.
- Apples (sliced across the apple so that they can eat around the star in the centre)
- Pikelets (low in sugar) topped with just about anything.
- Fruit faces (any fruit you like, and let your kids help to create it)
- Cucumber, carrot (cooked for the younger ones) and cheese sticks
- Cold hard boiled egg (you can create a funny face with sultanas and grated carrot, for hair)
- Home made yoghurt (low sugar) ice creams on a stick.
- Homemade muffins (low in sugar)
- “Healthy Bread” cut into shapes and topped with cream cheese and carrot.
Last Published* November, 2021
*Please note that the published date may not be the same as the date that the content was created and that information above may have changed since.