what makes Huggies Little Swimmers Swimpants so great?
- They won’t swell up in the water like regular disposable nappies
- NEW easy open sides for easy removal when wet
- Elastic side guards to contain little accidents
- Stretchy sides and waistband for a comfortable fit
- Light and durable material for easy movement in the water
- Tear-away side seams make changes a breeze
- They can be worn under a swimsuit or alone
- Back label to identify back from front
- Fun and colourful Disney pant designs
how they help
Disposable nappies swell up on contact with water and can weigh the baby down. Little Swimmers provide protection in the water without swelling up and with colourful designs, being in the water has never been so much fun!
Many public pools do not allow disposable nappies because the absorbent core can burst and clog filter systems. Swimming costumes are an alternative, however they are messy to clean up and do not offer any pre-swim leakage protection. With Little Swimmers, you can take your little one to the pool or beach and enjoy splashing around without worrying about embarrassing little accidents turning up in the water.
(© Disney; Disney/Pixar; Disney. Based on the Winnie the Pooh works by A.A. Milne and E.H. Shepard.)