Huggies Forum

print

Making Easter Bunny Footprints Rss

So tonight I want to make some foot prints with some powder for Jack (3) as it's the 1st easter he will understand the whole bunny concept. (we'll work on the religeous aspect at a later date.........)

Do I just poof it on the floor straight from the bottle, or try to use an object like a poder poofa puffa thing??

Help!

So tonight I want to make some foot prints with some powder for Jack (3) as it's the 1st easter he will understand the whole bunny concept. (we'll work on the religeous aspect at a later date.........)

Do I just poof it on the floor straight from the bottle, or try to use an object like a poder poofa puffa thing??

Help!

I'd powder puff it personally.....that way you'll be able to keep the powder "contained" a bit better. Wouldn't have thought to do footprints, very cool idea smile
I've never done it- I make horribly ugly paper ones! But, if you were making footprints made of powder (not powder with footprints in them), I'd make a cardboard cutout and put powder into a flat container and then stamp away. Assuming it works that is- as I said I've never done it. Would be a quick and easy way to do it.

Thanks! I was wondering about this myself! Might have to try the stamp way!
i just cut a foot print out of an A4 piece of paper and lay it on teh floor tip the powder straight from the bottle hit the floor a bit so it spreads then done.
What a wonderful idea!!
Here you go Mrs MM

http://images.marthastewart.com/images/content/web/pdfs/pdf2/kids_spring06_egg_creatures.pdf

sorry wrong button tongue

bahahaha i got neg'd for thinking about ways i can make my child's imagination soar and his easter morning full of hope and excitement - SCREW YOU!!!

bahahaha i got neg'd for thinking about ways i can make my child's imagination soar and his easter morning full of hope and excitement - SCREW YOU!!!

hmmmmm not sure but im think of putting cottom woof fluff on the front varandah too...could also use flour

oooooo cotton wool is a good idea. wish the kidlets would go to bed so i could start trying to make the bunny marks hahaha

What do you mean you got neg'd? Who did that?

I cut a footprint out of A4 size paper and sprinkle the powder on the floor (within the cut out). It makes perfect shaped footprints grin

My boys are 3.6yrs & 2.6yrs so they are just starting to understand the Easter bunny which is very exciting. My eldest boy is 13. I used to do the footprints for him many years ago sad but I still buy him eggs grin

Good luck & Happy Easter !!

What do you mean you got neg'd? Who did that?

I cut a footprint out of A4 size paper and sprinkle the powder on the floor (within the cut out). It makes perfect shaped footprints grin

My boys are 3.6yrs & 2.6yrs so they are just starting to understand the Easter bunny which is very exciting. My eldest boy is 13. I used to do the footprints for him many years ago sad but I still buy him eggs grin

Good luck & Happy Easter !!

the original post was neg'd twice, thankyou to those who bumped it back up!

Sign in to follow this topic
also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site