Huggies Forum

print

Mumma's due in March 2014 Rss

Hi any ladies out there due in March 2014? I would love some ladies to chat with!
hey I was just about to start a march topic LOL. Ive just found out this week we are having a baby, and he/she is Due around the 8th March smile

hi, congratulations!!!
we only found out on tuesday as well. exciting times!
im guessing im due anywhere from the 28th feb till the 10march. this is bub # 4 for us. we have been trying since january this year for this hub we have a 1,2 & 3 year olds.
how are you feeling?
Apart from the typical symptoms and being a bit tired and the odd wave of nausea I feel fine. It's very early days yet for me but the weeks will go by quickly. I'm looking forward to when I have my first scan done. I'm not sure when that will be as its been 8 years since I was pregnant. This is my 3rd baby and will definitely without fail be my last.

Hi lady's I'm due round about then would love to chat to some lovely woman who are due around then as well smile
I was wondering if any of you may know is it safe to get a deep tissue massage while your in your early stages??? I am desperate to get one done but scared i may trigger a miscarriage. My legs and feet are really what need doing but am looking at wanting one done all over my body

Hi lovely ladies! Wow, there's a few March to be mummies already! Congratulations to you all! We are expecting our 3rd. If I am correct we are due 1st March - Thats yet to be confirmed though. We have a 2yr old, Dexter - and another little boy, Braxton who turns 1 next week. I know, I am CRAZY for having bubs so close in age. Hopefully this will be our last, so were hoping lucky last will be our little princess. But we are happy either way, aslong as bub is healthy. smile

Not feeling overly different just yet. A little queasy, and VERY tired. Still early days though. I think with my other pregnancies it took a couple of weeks before the morning sickness really set in. I'm hoping this pregnancy will be smooth sailings throughout - home with both boys can be draining. Hubby is in the RAAF - so I dont have much opportunities for a break as such. No family or friends close by. Just gotta suck it up and do my job wink LOL

If anyone decides to create a private FB group, I'd love to join. My other two pregnancies have them, and I have built some really great friendships. (plus i forget to come to huggies lol) Anywho - My name is Natalie Lancashire - and my profile picture will be of myself and my nonna all wedding dulled up smile If there is no group, Ill try to remember to check in from time to time to see how we are all going smile xxx
Ye a FB page would be great I hope it's a secret one or a private one as I dont want anyone yet to know I'm pregnant as we have been planning it but everyone thinks we both don't want another. So it's gonna be a huge shock to everyone on both sides.
Natalie I think your tiredness is also because your running around after 2 toddlers I was the same when I had my first and was pregnant with my second I felt like I was run over lol. But this time around because my girls are older and in school, if I'm tired, I rest and I can get an awesome nights sleep and feel great, but by 1-2 pm I really start to feel old so to speak lol.

Also forgot to add, my name is Jackie my username is actually my horse stud lol. I live in Perth WA. smile

Hey,

I'm also due in March with my 2nd, my first being 14 months. I cant get into my Ob for another couple of weeks but my estimate would due early March.

I've just created a secret fb group for those that want to join, because its secret we have to be friends for me to add you, your welcome to add me 'Tamai Bremner' smile

Tamai wrote:
Hey,

I'm also due in March with my 2nd, my first being 14 months. I cant get into my Ob for another couple of weeks but my estimate would due early March.

I've just created a secret fb group for those that want to join, because its secret we have to be friends for me to add you, your welcome to add me 'Tamai Bremner' smile

cool I would like to be added

Hi everyone,

Congratulations to the March Mummies! I've never posted to a forum before so a first-timer here. I'm pregnant with No. 2, due 5/6 March 2014. I have a 2.5 year-old son. He was not planned but this one sure was - lucky us, pregnant first try! Feeling fine so far. I think it's going to be lovely to be able to check in with other Mums at exactly the same stage of pregnancy. I don't know about secret groups on Facebook - are they actually secret? Like Jackie, I'm nervous at people finding out this early!

Melissa from Brisbane
Sign in to follow this topic
also on Huggies:
Visit Huggies mobile site