At Huggies we always welcome your feedback and comments and take them on board as we develop our family of Huggies brands. Our Customer Advisory Service is available to answer your queries or concerns either by phone or email; alternatively you can leave us a quick note on our feedback only page.
Before you pick up the phone or email us, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions, you may find the answer you’re looking for right there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before contacting our Customer Advisory Service team please read through our Frequently Asked Questions; you may find the answer you are looking for right here.
- Huggies Nappies
- Baby Wipes
- Little Swimmers Swimpants
- The Huggies Clubs
- The Huggies Forum
Contact us by phone
Our team of service staff are available to take your calls between the hours of 8AM – 4PM Australian EST, Monday to Friday.
- For New Zealand call 0800 733 703
Calls to “1800” numbers from landlines are free. Calls from mobiles may be timed and charged at a higher rate. If in doubt, please check with your operator.
At times you may experience a short delay in being connected to one of our team. This is usually because our team members are spending the time required to provide a high quality service to another parent or we may be experiencing an increased number of incoming calls. Your feedback is very important to us and we appreciate your patience.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us with your compliments or your concerns.
Contact us by email
- Products – Faulty product? We need the barcode, product name and your details.
- Promotions – Didn’t receive your prize? Having difficulty completing a promotion form?
- Huggies Club Membership – Got a question about your Huggies Club membership? We’ll need the email you joined with, and your details.
- Feedback – Your thoughts and ideas are important to us, and all comments are anonymous.
Cancel your account
To cancel your account, sign in to your Huggies account, go to “update details” and click “Cancel my Huggies Club Membership”.